Monday, July 29, 2013

I started this Blog so that Dovi and I can share our adventures with other runners and/or aspiring ultra-runners trapped in the city.  You see, many people live near the mountains, the desert and/or technical trails.  Californians, Oregonians and Washingtonians are everywhere in my sport.  I run and train in Bronzeville in an area of Chicago which many people would consider to be the ghetto.  When I have the time and permission from my wife I drive hours to go to trails that would generally be considered douche-grade.

Dovi and I don't care.  We have our mind set on one day participating in the Hardrock100.  http://www.klaseklof.com/runs/HR06/  This Blog will be about our journey, and ultimate success.  I can't wait to tell you about everything that happens on the way!
Dovi
Dovi and Me, breaking the rules at Indiana Dunes State Park

Running at Palos with the New Leaf Ultra Runners



No comments:

Post a Comment